Please Login/Register to be able to chat and share with others

Thank you
Administrator
The Lost Arts
Please Login/Register to be able to chat and share with others

Thank you
Administrator
The Lost Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Gaming meets Art

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Don't forget to post, We love reading what you have to say =)
Top posters
MissYuna (216)
Convert From God To Devil-From Devil To God I_vote_lcapConvert From God To Devil-From Devil To God I_voting_barConvert From God To Devil-From Devil To God I_vote_rcap 
Rangar95 (39)
Convert From God To Devil-From Devil To God I_vote_lcapConvert From God To Devil-From Devil To God I_voting_barConvert From God To Devil-From Devil To God I_vote_rcap 
Dynami (8)
Mikey (7)
Holly (5)
Kash (4)
SoleScoutt (3)
*emily (2)
Sukura (1)
aesthetic. (1)
Latest topics
» My Favorites
Convert From God To Devil-From Devil To God I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:16 am by Rangar95

» Fallout New Vegas
Convert From God To Devil-From Devil To God I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:59 am by Rangar95

» Short Story
Convert From God To Devil-From Devil To God I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:44 pm by Rangar95

» Short Story
Convert From God To Devil-From Devil To God I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:46 pm by Holly

» Hello.
Convert From God To Devil-From Devil To God I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:55 am by MissYuna

» Laybrinth Guild Skin
Convert From God To Devil-From Devil To God I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:17 pm by MissYuna

» Little Wu Quest
Convert From God To Devil-From Devil To God I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:44 pm by MissYuna

» Shaolin Kungfu & Gaining Sutra
Convert From God To Devil-From Devil To God I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:41 pm by MissYuna

» Catch Menkey
Convert From God To Devil-From Devil To God I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:39 pm by MissYuna

» Leave PK Circle
Convert From God To Devil-From Devil To God I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:38 pm by MissYuna

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Convert From God To Devil-From Devil To God

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissYuna
Goddess
Goddess
MissYuna

Female Horse
Hobbies : Online gaming and GFX

Convert From God To Devil-From Devil To God Empty
PostSubject: Convert From God To Devil-From Devil To God   Convert From God To Devil-From Devil To God I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Convert From Devil To God :
Taoist Wuji in the Wudang Gym can make the medicine for converting to god from devil: Remoulding Pill. Go to visit him. He will refine Remoulding Pill for you, as long as you can provide two materials: Super Pill and refreshing Pill.

Then, go to Warrior Hall of Sky City, find QingTianzi(31.23), who is the first man to convert to god from devil. He will tell you how. If you make up your mind, then you can convert to god with his help.

Important Notes:

1.Your title will be degraded by one level. For exampe, if you are Senior Devil, you will be Junior God after converting.
2. You must spend $3,000,000 to the charity. You have to carry $3,000,000 with you.
3. All items and equipment you carry will disappear after conversing

Convert From God To Devil :
Ask Hell Lady Guard in Fire Cave for the details. According to her, Devil&God Pill is required to convert to devil from god and she can make it as long as you can provide two necessary materials: Super Pill and Refreshing Pill.

After that, you barge in the hell and find Devil Lady Shi (14,30) in the Nail Hell, who has converted to devil from god. If you have determined, she will help you to convert to devil.

Important Notes:

1. Your title will be degraded by one level if you succeed in converting to devil. For example,you will be degraded to Junior Devil if you are Senior God.
2. You have to prepare $3,000,000 to worship the devils.
3. Items and equipment you carry will disappear after conversion.

4. IMPORTANT! You must be Senior God or above and your level must be higher than 800.

If U Want To Convert It Will Be Better If U Convert After Advance
To Super God / Devil Coz If U Converted From Senior God / Devil U Will Be Junior Devil / God
And U Will Need 801+ GreenFairy Or Gludinosaur
Back to top Go down
http://thelostarts.vampire-legend.com

Convert From God To Devil-From Devil To God
Page 1 of 1