Please Login/Register to be able to chat and share with others

Thank you
Administrator
The Lost Arts
Please Login/Register to be able to chat and share with others

Thank you
Administrator
The Lost Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Gaming meets Art

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Don't forget to post, We love reading what you have to say =)
Top posters
MissYuna (216)
Super God / Devil I_vote_lcapSuper God / Devil I_voting_barSuper God / Devil I_vote_rcap 
Rangar95 (39)
Super God / Devil I_vote_lcapSuper God / Devil I_voting_barSuper God / Devil I_vote_rcap 
Dynami (8)
Mikey (7)
Holly (5)
Kash (4)
SoleScoutt (3)
*emily (2)
Sukura (1)
aesthetic. (1)
Latest topics
» My Favorites
Super God / Devil I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:16 am by Rangar95

» Fallout New Vegas
Super God / Devil I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:59 am by Rangar95

» Short Story
Super God / Devil I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:44 pm by Rangar95

» Short Story
Super God / Devil I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:46 pm by Holly

» Hello.
Super God / Devil I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:55 am by MissYuna

» Laybrinth Guild Skin
Super God / Devil I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:17 pm by MissYuna

» Little Wu Quest
Super God / Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:44 pm by MissYuna

» Shaolin Kungfu & Gaining Sutra
Super God / Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:41 pm by MissYuna

» Catch Menkey
Super God / Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:39 pm by MissYuna

» Leave PK Circle
Super God / Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:38 pm by MissYuna

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Super God / Devil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissYuna
Goddess
Goddess
MissYuna

Female Horse
Hobbies : Online gaming and GFX

Super God / Devil Empty
PostSubject: Super God / Devil   Super God / Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Super God/Devil

Requirements:
a) Level 1000+ Senior God/Devil
b) Certain amount of pets registered on your Pet Catalogue

The minimium number of pets you need registered for each category are [this is obligatory]:
Water Category: 15
Earth Category: 13
Wood Category: 11
Metal Category: 10
Fire Category: 9

You need to pick one of the categories above, and register extra pets ONLY of the category you choose:
Water Category: 11
Earth Category: 6
Wood Category: 14
Metal Category: 3
Fire Category: 9

So for example, if you want to advance on the fire category, you need in total 18 fire pets registered, but you still need the minimium n° of pets registered for the rest of the categories.

Keep in mind that you need 18 Fire Pets Registered if doing the Firequest and 26 Water Pets Registered if doing the Waterquest........ If you are working on one of these category quests its a good idea to go ahead and Choose that category to advance in

How to advance?
Gods: When you are done with the registering pets part, go to Sky City and find the NPC WatchMonster (is a beacloud)

Talk to him, you will have to pay 500k to go into DewStage.

Devils: When you are done with the registering pets part, go to Hell go to the map called Boiling Hell.

When you are in DewStage(Gods) /Boiling Hell (Devils), you will see 5 pets there; Elflin, Beasnow, Gianblue, Monking and Bluesaur

You must talk to the pet of the element you registered your extra pets, in the case above, if I registered my extra pets on the Fire category, I must talk to the Elflin.

When you talk to the pet, he will ask you to fight, if you win, you will get an item. You can fight or pay 20millions to get the item. Then just use the item and you will advance.

When you advance, you will receive a Lvl 1 Pet as a reward. The pet you receive will depend on the element you advance.

If you advance on:
Water Category, you get a Beasnow
Wood Category, you get a Monking
Fire Category, you get a Elflin
Earth Category, you get a Gianblue
Metal Category, you get a Bluesaur

Note: Remember to deposit your items before advancing

Now that you are a Super God, you can cast flower rain (under the advance menu), but it cost 1 level and 500k.

Now that you are a Super Devil, you can cast blood rain (under the advance menu), but it cost 1 level and 500k.

Every 100 levels you will need to take tests.

Tests for Gods and Devils are located same cave as in Senior, but in a much deeper cave.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostarts.vampire-legend.com

Super God / Devil
Page 1 of 1