Please Login/Register to be able to chat and share with others

Thank you
Administrator
The Lost Arts
Please Login/Register to be able to chat and share with others

Thank you
Administrator
The Lost Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Gaming meets Art

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Don't forget to post, We love reading what you have to say =)
Top posters
MissYuna (216)
Junior God / Devil I_vote_lcapJunior God / Devil I_voting_barJunior God / Devil I_vote_rcap 
Rangar95 (39)
Junior God / Devil I_vote_lcapJunior God / Devil I_voting_barJunior God / Devil I_vote_rcap 
Dynami (8)
Mikey (7)
Holly (5)
Kash (4)
SoleScoutt (3)
*emily (2)
Sukura (1)
aesthetic. (1)
Latest topics
» My Favorites
Junior God / Devil I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:16 am by Rangar95

» Fallout New Vegas
Junior God / Devil I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:59 am by Rangar95

» Short Story
Junior God / Devil I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:44 pm by Rangar95

» Short Story
Junior God / Devil I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:46 pm by Holly

» Hello.
Junior God / Devil I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:55 am by MissYuna

» Laybrinth Guild Skin
Junior God / Devil I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:17 pm by MissYuna

» Little Wu Quest
Junior God / Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:44 pm by MissYuna

» Shaolin Kungfu & Gaining Sutra
Junior God / Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:41 pm by MissYuna

» Catch Menkey
Junior God / Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:39 pm by MissYuna

» Leave PK Circle
Junior God / Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:38 pm by MissYuna

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Junior God / Devil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissYuna
Goddess
Goddess
MissYuna

Female Horse
Hobbies : Online gaming and GFX

Junior God / Devil Empty
PostSubject: Junior God / Devil   Junior God / Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Junior God

Requirements:
- Level 800 Basic God

To advance to Junior God, is pretty easy.

Just go to Wudang Front, find Master Zhang at the right bottom corner, talk to him and he will give you a GodPill if you defeat him.

You will be sent to a battle against Lvl 1000 Monkeys. Once you get the pill, you just use the pill as Human Use and you will advance automatically.

Remember to deposit your items before advancing!

Once you advance to Junior God, you will be sent to Sky City. You won't be able to get out of Sky City until you reach level 200, unless you pay 500k.

When you advance to Jr God, you will get a Lvl 1 Eggfish as a reward.

Now that you are a Junior God, you will be starting gaining Cultivation. The higher the cultivation, the better equipment you can wear.

You can also wear Level 800 equipment at lvl 1, and Level 1k Equipment from lvl 200+

From now on, you will have to give a test every 100 levels.

Your first test will be at lvl 99, you won't go lvl 100 until you pass your test. You take your Jr God test in Warrior Hall located in Sky City. From the 7th to the 12th Test you take them in Empty Garden (Sky City too). You might want to get someone to help you pass your test or follow the following method:

- Make some -5k poisons (around 4~5)
- March a Lvl 1 pet

Go take the test. Hit the monsters with -5k poisons and then hit the monster with your character, he will die. Do the same with the rest of the monsters. Your Lvl 1 pet will die right away. If you win the battle, you will get 1 Lvl.

Junior Devil

Requirements:
- Level 800 Basic God

Go to Dragon Cave 2 (located inside Bandit Cave in Sand City) and find HellDevilLazy, he will give you the advancing pill if you defeat some Lvl 1000 monsters. Once you defeat the monsters, you will get the pill as a battle rewards. Then you just use the pill as Human Use to advance Junior Devil.

Note: Remember to deposit your items before advancing!

When you advance to Junior Devil, you will get a Lvl 1 Firdragon as a reward, also you will be sent to Hell. You can't get out of hell until you are level 200 unless you pay 500k.

Every 100 levels you will have to take a test, you won't be able to level up until you pass the test.
For example at Lvl 99 you will have to take the test, you won't go lvl 100 unless you succeed the test, when you complete the test, you will get 1 Level.

When taking the tests you might want to get someone to help you or follow the following method:

- Make some -5k poisons (around 4~5)
- March a Lvl 1 pet

Go take the test. Hit the monsters with -5k poisons and then hit the monster with your character, he will die. Do the same with the rest of the monsters.

Don't forget that at lvl 1 you will be able to wear lvl 800 equipment, and when you reach lvl 200 you will be able to wear lvl 1k equipment.

Now you will start gaining cultivation! The higher the cultivation the better items you can wear!
Back to top Go down
http://thelostarts.vampire-legend.com

Junior God / Devil
Page 1 of 1