Please Login/Register to be able to chat and share with others

Thank you
Administrator
The Lost Arts
Please Login/Register to be able to chat and share with others

Thank you
Administrator
The Lost Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Gaming meets Art

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Don't forget to post, We love reading what you have to say =)
Top posters
MissYuna (216)
Couple Advancing  I_vote_lcapCouple Advancing  I_voting_barCouple Advancing  I_vote_rcap 
Rangar95 (39)
Couple Advancing  I_vote_lcapCouple Advancing  I_voting_barCouple Advancing  I_vote_rcap 
Dynami (8)
Mikey (7)
Holly (5)
Kash (4)
SoleScoutt (3)
*emily (2)
Sukura (1)
aesthetic. (1)
Latest topics
» My Favorites
Couple Advancing  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:16 am by Rangar95

» Fallout New Vegas
Couple Advancing  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:59 am by Rangar95

» Short Story
Couple Advancing  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:44 pm by Rangar95

» Short Story
Couple Advancing  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:46 pm by Holly

» Hello.
Couple Advancing  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:55 am by MissYuna

» Laybrinth Guild Skin
Couple Advancing  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:17 pm by MissYuna

» Little Wu Quest
Couple Advancing  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:44 pm by MissYuna

» Shaolin Kungfu & Gaining Sutra
Couple Advancing  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:41 pm by MissYuna

» Catch Menkey
Couple Advancing  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:39 pm by MissYuna

» Leave PK Circle
Couple Advancing  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:38 pm by MissYuna

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Couple Advancing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissYuna
Goddess
Goddess
MissYuna

Female Horse
Hobbies : Online gaming and GFX

Couple Advancing  Empty
PostSubject: Couple Advancing    Couple Advancing  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:32 pm

In the long road for cultivating, to live a couple lives is always the dream of many players. Now, you can get it.

The AdvanceKid in New Hill City (40,96) is guiding you for couple advancing. First please make sure you have met the requirement for single advancing. After getting two same pills from relevant NPC, team up with you spouse, according to AdvanceKid's instruction to put one pill in Heaven (main), the other in Earth to make an advance pill. With it, team leader talks to relevant kid in Advancing Gate for couple advancing. You will complete the 2th advance to 4th advance in Advancing Gate.

Note: You and your spouse should be the same title for couple advancing. The Senior God/Devil should specialize in the same catalogue.

Go through the Advancing Gate, you will be in WayTolmmortal, CrystalAngel is there helping you for 5th advance. Team up with your spouse with same jade respectively, then the team leader talks to CrystalAngel for couple advancing.

Note: You and your spouse should be the same title and advance to same field. 200000 pet raising experience points will be deducted after you advance to a master in Pet Raising. You will lose 10mil reputation points after you advance to a master in Reputation.

PS: After couple advancing, each of you will be awarded the pet you get in single advancing and a Monifly respectively in addition. Remember to leave two spaces in your pet list for reward.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostarts.vampire-legend.com

Couple Advancing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Arts  :: Gaming :: Computer gaming :: Game Guides :: Monster and Me :: MnM Basic Info :: Advancements-
Jump to: