Please Login/Register to be able to chat and share with others

Thank you
Administrator
The Lost Arts
Please Login/Register to be able to chat and share with others

Thank you
Administrator
The Lost Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Gaming meets Art

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Don't forget to post, We love reading what you have to say =)
Top posters
MissYuna (216)
Kungfu I_vote_lcapKungfu I_voting_barKungfu I_vote_rcap 
Rangar95 (39)
Dynami (8)
Mikey (7)
Holly (5)
Kash (4)
SoleScoutt (3)
*emily (2)
Sukura (1)
aesthetic. (1)
Latest topics
» My Favorites
Kungfu I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:16 am by Rangar95

» Fallout New Vegas
Kungfu I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:59 am by Rangar95

» Short Story
Kungfu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:44 pm by Rangar95

» Short Story
Kungfu I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:46 pm by Holly

» Hello.
Kungfu I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:55 am by MissYuna

» Laybrinth Guild Skin
Kungfu I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:17 pm by MissYuna

» Little Wu Quest
Kungfu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:44 pm by MissYuna

» Shaolin Kungfu & Gaining Sutra
Kungfu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:41 pm by MissYuna

» Catch Menkey
Kungfu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:39 pm by MissYuna

» Leave PK Circle
Kungfu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:38 pm by MissYuna

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Kungfu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissYuna
Goddess
Goddess
MissYuna

Female Horse
Hobbies : Online gaming and GFX

Kungfu Empty
PostSubject: Kungfu   Kungfu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Requirements:

* If you're a mortal, you must be over level 300, or if you're a Divine Spirit (Basic God+) or higher, then you only need to be higher than level 100.
* You must have added at least 100 attribute points to your mana stat

How to go about making a Kung Fu:

Press the advanced tab at the top right of your game window, then select Kung Fu creation from the menu which drops down. The Kung Fu creation interface will open in the middle of your screen. Make sure you're in a safe area as your attention will be diverted to this window for now.

First of all, you need to set the "Basic Settings" for your Kung Fu.

Kungfu Kungfu2

Name: Pick a nice name for your Kung Fu, if you defeat players using your Kung Fu it will announce the name of your Kung Fu. If you use the Kung Fu in battle, a big bubble will appear above your character showing the Kung Fu name in bold letters.

Destructive Index: This is used to determine how much damage is done (See the section below). If you're a newcomer to Kung Fu creation, it will be better to leave this alone for now.

Mana Consumed: This is used to determine how much damage is done (See the section below). If you're a newcomer to Kung Fu creation, it will be better to leave this alone for now.

Below you'll see the chance of successfully creating the Kung Fu. The weaker your Kung Fu is the higher the chance you'll have of creating it successfully. Of course, having more Kung Fu creation skill will also greatly increase your chances. You'll also find out how much damage your Kung Fu will do below.

Finally, you can design the Kung Fu. Choose your starting posture, the flying track appearance and the type of explosion your Kung Fu will do as it hits the enemy. Press Demonstrate to show a little video clip of what your Kung Fu will look like.

Kungfu Kungfu1

When you're happy with everything, press OK. Afterwards, it's all dependant on the chance of creation and your skill, if you fail to make a Kung Fu, try again and eventually you'll get what you desire!

Explaining the different elements of Kung Fu creation:

Mana Consumed: Can be set between 100, or the maximum MP that you currently have. So if your current Mana is 1000, then this number can be set from as low as 100, to as high as 1000. The more MP that is consumed, the more damage your Kung Fu can do. (not including the MP added by your equipment).

Destructive Index: This figure can normally be set from 1.0 to 2.0, it is used to help decide how much damage your Kung Fu can do.

Damage: The total damage of your Kung Fu is determined by: Mana Consumed, Multiplied by Destructive Index.

Tips on Kung Fu creation:

To increase the possibility of successful creation, you should use a low damage index, low damage, have a high character level and a great deal of Kung Fu creation points. When your Kung Fu creation points reach a higher level, you can create more damaging Kung Fu and spells.

If the damage if your Kung Fu is greater than 1000, you will be dropped back to level 1, no matter what the result of the creation is.

You can only learn a maximum total of 10 different Kung Fu/Spells. If you wish to learn more then you'll need to forget unwanted Kung Fu.

Improving your Kung Fu:

Simply head into the wilderness, equipped with lots of items which increase your mana and then start attacking monsters using your Kung Fu! You'll gain experience points for every time you manage to damage a monster using your Kung Fu. The maximum level of your Kung Fu is 12. Your Kung Fu will gain a 10% damage increase for every level you train it up.

Teaching your Kung Fu:

* Kung Fu that you have made can be taught to other players from level 5.
* Kung Fu that you have learnt from others can be taught to other players from Level 8.
* If you teach Kung Fu at level 5, it will lose half of its power, but if you teach the Kung Fu from level 9 or higher, it won't lose any strength at all. Including Kung Fu that has a damage higher than 1000.

Kungfu Untitleddfg

After you teach a Kung Fu, you will lose some Kung Fu creation experience. If you teach your Kung Fu to a normal player, then they'll receive a Level 1 copy of your Kung Fu. If you teach the Kung Fu to a guild member then they'll have it at Level 5. Teaching Kung Fu to a Spouse will give them a Level 5 copy of the Kung Fu.

Kungfu Untitledre6yu
Back to top Go down
http://thelostarts.vampire-legend.com

Kungfu
Page 1 of 1