Please Login/Register to be able to chat and share with others

Thank you
Administrator
The Lost Arts
Please Login/Register to be able to chat and share with others

Thank you
Administrator
The Lost Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Gaming meets Art

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Don't forget to post, We love reading what you have to say =)
Top posters
MissYuna (216)
Snow Wolf Lake Quest I_vote_lcapSnow Wolf Lake Quest I_voting_barSnow Wolf Lake Quest I_vote_rcap 
Rangar95 (39)
Snow Wolf Lake Quest I_vote_lcapSnow Wolf Lake Quest I_voting_barSnow Wolf Lake Quest I_vote_rcap 
Dynami (8)
Mikey (7)
Holly (5)
Kash (4)
SoleScoutt (3)
*emily (2)
Sukura (1)
aesthetic. (1)
Latest topics
» My Favorites
Snow Wolf Lake Quest I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:16 am by Rangar95

» Fallout New Vegas
Snow Wolf Lake Quest I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:59 am by Rangar95

» Short Story
Snow Wolf Lake Quest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:44 pm by Rangar95

» Short Story
Snow Wolf Lake Quest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:46 pm by Holly

» Hello.
Snow Wolf Lake Quest I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:55 am by MissYuna

» Laybrinth Guild Skin
Snow Wolf Lake Quest I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:17 pm by MissYuna

» Little Wu Quest
Snow Wolf Lake Quest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:44 pm by MissYuna

» Shaolin Kungfu & Gaining Sutra
Snow Wolf Lake Quest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:41 pm by MissYuna

» Catch Menkey
Snow Wolf Lake Quest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:39 pm by MissYuna

» Leave PK Circle
Snow Wolf Lake Quest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:38 pm by MissYuna

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Snow Wolf Lake Quest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissYuna
Goddess
Goddess
MissYuna

Female Horse
Hobbies : Online gaming and GFX

Snow Wolf Lake Quest Empty
PostSubject: Snow Wolf Lake Quest   Snow Wolf Lake Quest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:37 pm

First of all, go to find Little Wolf on the top of HuaMountain(31,42),give him a level one Wolfellow and you will be sent to the Snow Wolf Cliff. It's a beautiful place(*_*).
Old Wolf(28,27)is viewing the moon alone in the Cliff. Talk to him and you'll hear a touching love story widespread among the wolf tribe. After you hear the story, you agree to help Old Wolf. He will give you the Seed of True Love. (With it you'll be able to get in and out of the Snow Wolf Cliff freely.)

Old Wolf will ask you to come to Snow Wolf Cliff between 22:00pm and 23:59pm, when the Time Wound is open. Come to the Snow Wolf Cliff on time and Old Wolf will send you to the Time Wound, which is an amazing place that has a reverse time model compared to the outside wound. It is night in the Time Wound while the outside world is in daytime. Here you find Wolf Hu (12,11). With the Seed of True Love he will be able to make it blossoming to a White Ball Flower resembling for true love. Wolf Hu will ask you to come again at midnight to bring the White ball flower to his lover for him.

Go to Old Wolf between real world time 7:00am-8:59am and you will be able to get in the Time Wound again! It's starring night at the Time World. Wolf Hu will send you to the Lake of Snow Wolf where his lover NingSnow lives ( 27,20 ).

Give the White Ballflower to NingSnow, she will give you a pair of Love Spirit Shoes of which only people believe in true love could be the master.

True Love Shoes: + 200 dexterity no level limit.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostarts.vampire-legend.com

Snow Wolf Lake Quest
Page 1 of 1