Please Login/Register to be able to chat and share with others

Thank you
Administrator
The Lost Arts
Please Login/Register to be able to chat and share with others

Thank you
Administrator
The Lost Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Gaming meets Art

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Don't forget to post, We love reading what you have to say =)
Top posters
MissYuna (216)
Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_vote_lcapVampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_voting_barVampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_vote_rcap 
Rangar95 (39)
Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_vote_lcapVampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_voting_barVampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_vote_rcap 
Dynami (8)
Mikey (7)
Holly (5)
Kash (4)
SoleScoutt (3)
*emily (2)
Sukura (1)
aesthetic. (1)
Latest topics
» My Favorites
Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:16 am by Rangar95

» Fallout New Vegas
Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:59 am by Rangar95

» Short Story
Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:44 pm by Rangar95

» Short Story
Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:46 pm by Holly

» Hello.
Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:55 am by MissYuna

» Laybrinth Guild Skin
Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:17 pm by MissYuna

» Little Wu Quest
Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:44 pm by MissYuna

» Shaolin Kungfu & Gaining Sutra
Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:41 pm by MissYuna

» Catch Menkey
Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:39 pm by MissYuna

» Leave PK Circle
Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:38 pm by MissYuna

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions)

Go down 

Vampires Or Werewolf
Vampire
Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_vote_lcap0%Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Werewolf
Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_vote_lcap100%Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Rangar95
Game Mod Demonic
Game Mod Demonic
Rangar95

Male Pig
Hobbies : Gaming/Photography/UGT(a youtube series with me and my bro)

Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions)   Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:11 am

These are two of the most fierce horror film creatures and even though their are several movies where they fight face to face (not count twilight, stay away from that one) which one truly would win?? for this discussion don't include the werewolves full moon or the vampire's sunlight thing. the battle is a normal night no environmental penalties for either.

Last edited by Rangar95 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rangar95
Game Mod Demonic
Game Mod Demonic
Rangar95

Male Pig
Hobbies : Gaming/Photography/UGT(a youtube series with me and my bro)

Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions)   Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:13 am

I personally think demons/arch-demons/fallen angels/demonic creatures, would kick anyones butt, sadly they aren't included in this so i would give it to the werewolf because he seems more... beast like and i can picture him tearing a vampires head off easily.
Back to top Go down

Vampire Vs. Werewolves (not the weak twilight versions)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Arts  :: Off Topic :: Debates-
Jump to: